At UChicago, we believe big ideas come from fresh viewpoints. Graduate and College students alike are valued members of UChicago research teams, from exploring the universe’s greatest mysteries at , to improving health care with our South Side neighbors through the . In all our varying endeavors, we’re driven by a single commonality: an insatiable intellectual curiosity.
Students conduct and contribute to research with opportunities and assistance from these UChicago resources:
- The and academic-year internship or research opportunities
- advising, industry-specific training, networking opportunities, research and internship experiences
- National Science Foundation in:
- The student support, a searchable online database of funding sources, help for U.S. students acquiring grants for overseas research
- and undergraduate research opportunities, available through Argonne’s Division of Educational Programs (DEP)
- research opportunities and resources, including: